Monday, March 9, 2009

Sick and Tired.

Being sick is absolutely no fun. I'm missing school and work because I'm coughing uncontrollably. I haven't had real sleep for what feels like forever. I'm losing my mind! I cannot breathe, eat, or even stand. It is freaking insane. I don't think I've been this sick since I was in elementary school.

Luckily, I'm seeing signs of getting better. I was able to make it through at least three of my classes today. I did not sleep quite as much which I feel is a good sign as well. I can't wait until this sickness is completely over! I don't even know how I got sick. It pretty much hit me out of nowhere. To make matters worse I was the loneliest person ever. My mom was out of town the whole weekend, my sister was stuck at her home in San Francisco, and my boyfriend had work. Usually, having no one to pal around with does not bother me but being at home alone and sick was really depressing. I'm not sure if it is because I had to no one to take care of me in my time of need or loneliness is a lot more felt when you're sick.

Aside from all that sadness, I found one thing that absolutely boggles my mind; I'm so tired. When people would tell me their tired after recovering from a flu or cold I would always give a look of disbelief. I never thought it was possible to be tired from being sick. I definitely owe those people an apology because I now know what they mean. I am so tired! I've done nothing be stay in bed and sleep. I've basically been resting for about four days and I'm still tired! I find that completely amazing.